Sunday, April 24, 2011

MALLORCA TODAY - Holidaymaker falls from balcony at Aquasol

A 19-year-old foreign holidaymaker at the Aquasol aparthotel in Palmanova was taken to the Son Espases hospital early this morning, having fallen from the fourth floor in what appears to have been an act of balcony-diving. He was suffering injuries to the stomach and arm. Notification as to his nationality has not yet been made.

Update:
It has been confirmed that the holidaymaker was British. The injuries are not serious. Much is being made of the fact that he, along with his companions, went out to celebrate their arrival on the island and had a lot to drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao this was me, I'm Jon 19 from England I most definitely did not jump I tripped on a window ledge and am lucky to be alive the hospital was good however the hotel owners dealt with it atrosialously much to my dissapointment

Anonymous said...

4 years today and lucky to be alive!